|The Dallas skyline at night
This is a continuation of this post from yesterday.
Today’s question: Within each of your groups, do you see commonalities?
I responded to today’s question in RED!
1. Five colors: Magenta, lavender, forest green, ivory, Christmas red — These are colors found in nature and also in interesting interiors.
2. Five cities: Dallas, TX; Portland, OR; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, ME; Santa Fe, NM — I have been to each of these and each has a sentimental attachment of some kind. I’ve actually lived in Dallas and Baton Rouge.
3. Five landscapes: Central American jungle, organic farm, Cajun bayou, Smoky Mountains, open sea — Each of these is a combination of exotic and comforting. These are places I’ve been, more specifically, places that I’m grateful to have been and experienced.
4. Five interiors: Hogwarts, rustic cabin, castle, country church, general store — I’m gonna take a guess that these are all quirky, surprising, spiritual to me.
5. Five things you might wear: skirt, t-shirt, jeans, pj’s, sweater — comfort, definitely comfort, and casual and relaxed.
Looking forward to part three, Robin!