Robin at Metanoia has invited her readers to play a multi-part game of some kind. She has posted the first step, and when at least 10 people have responded, we get to find out the next step. I have so appreciated Robin’s depth, and so I trust her whimsy. Wanna play?
Take a minute and write down your responses to the following. No context ~ just whatever responses pop into your mind. Be as general or specific as you want, using as few words as possible.
1. Five colors: Magenta, lavender, forest green, ivory, Christmas red
2. Five cities: Dallas, TX; Portland, OR; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, ME; Santa Fe, NM
3. Five landscapes: Central American jungle, organic farm, Cajun bayou, Smoky Mountains, open sea
4. Five interiors: Hogwarts, rustic cabin, castle, country church, general store
5. Five things you might wear: skirt, t-shirt, jeans, pj’s, sweater
When at least ten people have responded, either in their comments or in their own blogs, I’ll tell you the next step. There are four steps in all.