Robin at Metanoia has invited her readers to play a multi-part game of some kind. She has posted the first step, and when at least 10 people have responded, we get to find out the next step. I have so appreciated Robin’s depth, and so I trust her whimsy. Wanna play?
Take a minute and write down your responses to the following. No context ~ just whatever responses pop into your mind. Be as general or specific as you want, using as few words as possible.
1. Five colors: Magenta, lavender, forest green, ivory, Christmas red
2. Five cities: Dallas, TX; Portland, OR; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, ME; Santa Fe, NM
3. Five landscapes: Central American jungle, organic farm, Cajun bayou, Smoky Mountains, open sea
4. Five interiors: Hogwarts, rustic cabin, castle, country church, general store
5. Five things you might wear: skirt, t-shirt, jeans, pj’s, sweater
When at least ten people have responded, either in their comments or in their own blogs, I’ll tell you the next step. There are four steps in all.
One thought on “I’m Game!”
OK, your landscapes and interiors are among the most unusual and dramatic!