|The Dallas skyline at night|
This is a continuation of this post from yesterday.
Today’s question: Within each of your groups, do you see commonalities?
I responded to today’s question in RED!
1. Five colors: Magenta, lavender, forest green, ivory, Christmas red — These are colors found in nature and also in interesting interiors.
2. Five cities: Dallas, TX; Portland, OR; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, ME; Santa Fe, NM — I have been to each of these and each has a sentimental attachment of some kind. I’ve actually lived in Dallas and Baton Rouge.
3. Five landscapes: Central American jungle, organic farm, Cajun bayou, Smoky Mountains, open sea — Each of these is a combination of exotic and comforting. These are places I’ve been, more specifically, places that I’m grateful to have been and experienced.
4. Five interiors: Hogwarts, rustic cabin, castle, country church, general store — I’m gonna take a guess that these are all quirky, surprising, spiritual to me.
5. Five things you might wear: skirt, t-shirt, jeans, pj’s, sweater — comfort, definitely comfort, and casual and relaxed.
Looking forward to part three, Robin!
One thought on “I’m Game! (part 2)”
Isn't it interesting how your colors and landscapes and and interiors all have a sense of the quirky and exotic, as you say?