In appreciation of all of Rev. Karla’s wonderful offerings during her tenure on the RevGalBlogPals Friday Five, I’m playing the excellent “Random Friday Five” that she offered as today’s blog prompt. Love you, Karla!
1. What are you wearing right now? (a question from Karla’s first FF play.)
Oh my! Sweatpants capris and a t-shirt from the first cruise I took, which was a family reunion. Also barefoot.
2. What are you having for lunch (or dinner)? (another question from Karla’s first FF play.)
CRAWFISH! Mom is putting in the order pretty soon and Matthew and I will head out as soon as I hear from her. Typing faster . . . !
3. Share an experience of community that was transformative or precious to you.
Oh my, so many! Well, in honor of you, dear Karla, how about the fun adventure we took earlier this year around your old stomping grounds? That was very sweet and full of laughter!
4. Describe your favorite mug or glass.
<<< This one. Usually with coffee, not tea.
5. Give a shout out to a friend or colleague! I’ll give a shout out to Celeste. That’s us at the top of the page. We are at “The Blind Pelican” on the eve of the 2014 RevGals cruise .