Today’s RevGalBlogPal Friday Five is from revkjarla who offers us this Friday Five in honor of spontaneous thinking!
1. What religion/faith besides yours captures your curiousity and why?
Neo-paganism, I think, because it’s earthy, celebrative, and diverse.
2. What is the first or most memorable pop song you ever learned as a kid?
Oh gee, I grew up in the early 60’s so my life played out to all the Beatles songs. But the first one I remember was a real oldie from the 50’s: “Que Sera, Sera” by Doris Day.
3. If God were a color…..(finish this sentence creatively) … there would have been an “only begotten” gay child!
4. If you were going to make a sandwich right now for lunch, and you magically had all the items you need for it, what would that sandwich be?
A gluten free wrap with Chipotle-esque ingredients: grilled meat, black beans, seasoned rice, multiple salsas, avocado, cheese and sour cream. I’ll have some Sangria with that!
5. How are you doing? Really, how are you?
Considering everything — and by “everything” I mean multitudes of unbloggable church-related stuff — I’m doing very well, thank you very much. In the midst of feeling confused and sad and impotent, I also am very excited about a future that has not been revealed. And I have a massage appointment today!
Bonus: What are you enjoying/loving right now?
I’m going with a “general” right now instead of a “right this very minute” right now:
Sunny days, pictures and videos of my grandson, good food and a little wine with good friends on a regular basis, and getting back to sewing some stuff.