|Bird bath at my Mom’s house|
Songbird is thinking of home today and offers this RevGalBlogPals Friday Five:
1) Where was your first home?
I was brought home from the hospital to a little ranch house on Corozal Road in El Paso, Texas.
2) Do you ever dream about places you used to live?
3) If you could bring back one person from your past to sit at your dinner table, who would you choose?
My maternal grandmother. Many a good time was spent around many tables with her.
4) What’s your favorite room in your current living space?
That’s a tough one. Right now, it would probably be the kitchen. It’s where the coffee is!
5) Is there an object or item in your home that represents home to you?
Anything flannel. The robe, the sheets, the back of a cozy throw — these represent comfort and, for me, home is all about comfort and rest.
2 thoughts on “Friday Five: Home Sweet Home”
It's cozy to think of flannel. I'd forgotten that you were born in TX, where there is not much call for flannel.
I love flannel, too. We're pretty close to flannel season here already!