RevGalBlogPals Friday Five invites us to reflect about summer.
1. What is the weather like where you live?
After many days of record heat and hazy days, and after a day of blessed rain, today is a clear, sunny day, with the high temp in the mid 70’s.
2. Share one thing you love about this time of year.
I love wearing light-weight clothes and not having to “suit up” (sweater, coat, hat, scarf, boots) before going out.
3. Share one thing you do NOT love about this time of year.
I don’t love that parishioners are “too busy” to come to church and “it’s summer, dontcha know?” is considered an excused absence from our faith community.
4. How will you spend the remaining days leading up to Autumn?
Weeding and watching butterflies and drinking iced tea.
5. Share a good summer memory.
My dad, who was an assistant principal, was a lifeguard during the summer months and so I remember a lot of fun time spent in the neighborhood pool when I was a kid.
Bonus: What food says SUMMER to you? Anything from the grill!
[“Dog Prints” photo by madselfy]